Thursday, January 31, 2019

The 1984 Listening Post - Adrenalin O.D. - The Wacky Hijinks of Adrenalin O.D.

Adrenalin O.D. - The Wacky Hijinks of Adrenalin O.D.


#89
1984 Housekeeping
Adrenalin O.D.
The Wacky Hi-Jinks of Adrenalin O.D.
3.5 out of 5

Highlights:
Corporate Disneyland

I swear to whatever god of the moment human beings have decided rule over them that if this fucking band can get a record deal, my college band just wasn’t fucking trying. (We weren’t, but damn it. we were at LEAST as funny as these guys.)
When my second band played SXSW we went to see a friend’s band. For no reason whatsoever the opening band was a scatalogical weirdness called “SHAT”. To my chagrin it was NOT a band based on the musical stylings of William Shatner. I’m thinking about SHAT because their music and show was about as ridiculous and hilarious as this.
Also, since it’s only available on Spotify and I am an Apple Music user, it’s kind of brilliant to have “Going to a Funeral” and “Corporate Disneyland” broken up by app commercials. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/2gYUydsjzLWGokXK0d18af?si=IOWBaM1IS8mN620wHn-4nw

No comments: