Thursday, December 16, 2021

The 1980 Listening Post - Rail - Arrival

 Rail - Arrival



1980 Housekeeping

Rail

Arrival

Genre: Hair Glam

2.5 out of 5





So, in the weirdest glitch category, I listened to this, wrote about it, posted the review and moved on. Only to discover that both the review I wrote in my notes app AND the scheduled post…disappeared. 

So, here I go again.



And I had to relisten. 


Which was fine with me, actually, because this hybrid of KISS meets Cheap Trick that bridges the era of hair metal was a fine spin. 

Case in point: “Backseat Lover”. That’s Motley Crue, yes? That’s what this album is: A weak tea version of Crue. Cuz, while they have swagger, they don’t have the songs or the riffs. 





https://music.apple.com/us/album/arrival/1523621197

No comments: