Thursday, December 16, 2021

The 1980 Listening Post - Lucifer's Friend - Sneak Me In

 

Lucifer's Friend - Sneak Me In


1980 Housekeeping LISTENING POST DISCOVERY

Lucifer’s Friend

Sneak Me In

Genre: Styx meets Scorpions

4.25 out of 5





Highlights:

Goodbye Girls

Sneak Me In

Foxy Lady

Don’t You Know What I Like




Piana! Rifftastic licks! Strings!! What is this blazing nonsense?

It’s the SEVENTH album by Lucifer’s Friend. I have never ever ever heard of this band.

In the Styx vein comes this offering and, you know what? I want to go to a concert with a big ass light show after listening to this thing. 

This is everything I love about the bombast of late 70s rock, with crazy keyboards that sound like a hybrid between a B3 and a Theremin. With a touch of Queen.


Rock on, Lucifer’s Friend.



https://music.apple.com/us/album/sneak-me-in/1360059064

No comments: