Sunday, August 30, 2020

The 1980 Listening Post - Gamma - Gamma 2

Gamma - Gamma 2 


#334

by John Tommasino

August 1980

Gamma

Gamma 2

Allen’s Rating: 3.5 out of 5

John’s Rating: 1 out of 5

Genre: Hard RockH


Highlights: 

Mean Streak.....


There is nothing really different or unique about this album and as far as I can tell, nothing terribly talented about Gamma. This is like a meat and potatoes microwave dinner...I found myself bored from the first song to the last. These guys just couldn't get it done for me. It's not bad musicianship it's just bland, boring music. You know those 1970s vans with wicked fantasy themes painted on their sides? This isn't one of those vans. This is like a plain green- painted van moving slowly on the freeway of my music. My rating 1 out of five stars. Don't waste your time listening to it. The coolest thing about it is the cover of the album jacket and it's not that cool of a design!



https://open.spotify.com/album/4JsdWe64xXE3KWCC9VtIfQ?si=mu3qivSDQwysa7yb6P5FvQ

No comments: