Friday, August 5, 2022

The 1981 Listening Post - Dwayne Ford - Needless Freaking

 Dwayne Ford - Needless Freaking


#690

1981 Housekeeping

Dwayne Ford

Needless Freaking

Genre: Toto Rock

3.5 out of 5




Highlights:

Midnight Ride




For a while I was obsessed with connectivity on Facebook. I would try to find the most obscure people as I could and see if we were linked. 

It was truly remarkable. 

Here’s another example. 

I am not connected to Dwayne. 

BUT

A lot of his friends have mutual friends with me. There’s even a member of this group who is friends with a friend of his AND some local person in my community that I once was in a brief meeting about bicycle infrastructure for my town.

THAT guy is connected to many many of those people. But the Listening Poster is only connected through a couple.

But…is the world really this small?

I guess it is.


Is this record over yet?


Dwayne aims hard at the KEarth audience but wants to take them to a stadium at Red Rocks and play a sunset show that blows their minds.


Sorry, Dwayne, their minds were already blown 2 hours before they got there.


It should come as no surprise that David Foster, Jeff Porcaro and Steve Lukather found their way on to this. 




https://music.apple.com/us/album/needless-freaking/499225245


No comments: