Saturday, July 6, 2019

The 1985 Listening Post - Shock Headed Peter - Not Born Beautiful

Shock Headed Peter - Not Born Beautiful

#286/920
July 1985
Shock Headed Peters
Not Born Beautiful
Genre: Post-punk
2.5 out of 5


Like a lot of noise rock I don’t really know what to do with this. I’m sure there are people for whom this is soothing and pleasant, I’m not one of them. To me it’s a soundtrack to a horror movie that never happened but also one that wants to overshadow the movie and BE the story.
More often than not songs aren’t cohesive and just move from one idea to the next so, if I listen I am confused. If, however, I just put it on in the background a) I don’t get too bothered by the lack of cohesion and b) I annoy everyone else in the house. 



 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBJ7ztNazTVCiXYFQK9KfQvZzTa9VD43f

No comments: