Friday, June 21, 2019

The 1985 Listening Post - Rich Kids on LSD - RKL

Rich Kids on LSD - RKL


#251/902
1985 Housekeeping
Rich Kids on LSD
RKL
Genre: Punk
3.75 out of 5

Yeah, they’re snotty, whatever. For some reason the DIY, super tinny Southern California Skater Punk sound makes me happy. (Maybe it’s cuz they influenced NOFX and I really sometimes not all the time but mostly like NOFX) 
I wish I could ride a skateboard. I wish I had better balance (I recently rode a OneWheel…there’s video…I own said video…it’s not pretty) and I wish I could flip off the sides of an empty pool. 
I imagine that when my son finally gets his skateboard (he wants one, big time) I’ll put some RKL on my AirPods and watch him.

Oh, who’m I kidding? I’m not gonna watch him. I’m grey enough. 


This is another one where ya gotta make up your own playlist out of the tracks to hear the original songlist. At 26 minutes it’s 16 minutes too long. A little of this stuff goes a long ass way. Which is why DKs, In God We Trust Inc was perfect. 


No comments: