Monday, November 4, 2019

The 1986 Listening Post - Ted Nugent - Little Miss Dangerous

Ted Nugent - Little Miss Dangerous



#86/1253
March 3 1986
Ted Nugent
Little Miss Dangerous
Genre: Radio Metal
2.75 out of 5


Highlights:
Little Red Book
Painkiller

I used to drive a 1962 Chevy Bel Air. The Year was 1983. It was my cousin’s grandfather’s car. I bought it for $75. It would stall out at stop lights because the filler w was so clogged and I couldn’t afford to get a new one or something. 
I had a boom box that I would place on the floor and blare home made mix tapes of stuff I recorded of the radio. 
Some of it was the radio Metal of the day like Billy Squier. And Toto, which isn’t metal but I liked it. 
I don’t know how I was fortunate enough to have avoided the Nuge. 
All of these songs sound like leftovers from a Motley Crue record. Except “Crazy Ladies” which is such a blatant rip-off off “Hot For Teacher” Ted should be ashamed. 
I will say the Partridge Family era David Cassidy sounding “Little Red Book” was a neat little surprise. 


No comments: