Sunday, May 5, 2019

The 1985 Listening Post - Michael Bolton - Everybody's Crazy

Michael Bolton - Everybody's Crazy


#94
March 1984
Michael Bolton
Everybody’s Crazy
Genre: Rock?
3 out of 5

Highlights:
Everybody’s Crazy

Ok. This garbage man is back. 
That’s not fair. Maybe this is amazing. 
I’ll let you know in 40 minutes

Boy, that Foreigner sound…it’s really a thing, huh? 
(In preparation for what I was expecting I made a big batch of mudslides. Turns out I’m drinking them for all the wrong reasons now. This is not what thought it would be)
Listen to that title track. This doesn’t sound ANYTHING like the last Boltons. This is…Kiss as fronted by Bolton trying to sound like David Coverdale. And he almost pulls it off. But it’s a band. He doesn’t sound like a vocalist. I wonder what the story is here. 

Hey! Bruce Kulick played lead guitar on this! Now a LOT of it makes sense!


No comments: