Friday, August 15, 2008

Simply music


I haven't been posting lately. Haven't really been busy just, well, doing other stuff.
I promise I will pick up the rest of the Van Halen listening post. It's just that.....man it was like listening to the same album over and over again.
Plus my musical obsessive disorder has been co-opted by Simplify Media.
The idea that I can listen to someone else's record collection anywhere I have wi-fi or internet access is too tasty.
Currently I just have one "friend". Someone I met through facebook who has the same software. (It's free!)
Through this person I was able to hear the first Bright Eyes release (genius. Wait, he was 19 when he recorded this? Fuck me.)
Neon Horse - scuzzy 80s influenced Oingo Boingo wannabes.
Me Without Him - Perfect dark companion to The Builders and the Butchers and anything from Sub Pop circa 1995
&
Conor Oberst last album. Alt country. Not my cuppa tea.

Simplify Media. The bestest!

No comments: