Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Nothing to see here.

I never thought the day would come. Or maybe, in light of the glut of available content I should have seen it coming but....

I have nothing left to watch.

I am looking at my netflix queue and I don't care. I look at the available titles and....I don't care. Wassup with that?

Seriously. I was a fucking film student.

Last night I was able to place a small guest star on Dirty Sexy Money with his comedy turn in a feature film from 1986. I know my film history.

And I am, well, I'm sort of done. I've been so disappointed by movies lately that I can't see myself sitting through another one and not hitting the fast forward button. And television shows too.....

But with the writers strike happening we are probably going to have to keep our netflix subscription going. But, and I mean this sincerely, why?

Oh, I'm just bitching but, truly.....I am out of things to watch that I give a crap about.

Okay. Bitching over.

1 comment:

John said...

This is why I love French movies and British television . . . there is always something alien for me to watch that I have no context for! It makes everything much, much better.

I gave up on TV and movies years ago. I watch so little of what is offered. Honestly, I think 95% of it is a big load of crap waste of time. I savor that 5% . . . which, of course, includes French movies and British television, which doesn't leave a hell of a lot of room for American stuff.

I know so few American cultural references and I just don't give a shit!