Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Reflecting Pool - Adam Ant

The entire Reflecting Pool series is now up and viewable at my personal blog.
Like I said, for the time being, this place is being moved.
The downside to my blog is that I am having trouble making comments work. iWeb is not cooperative unless you are a MobileMe subscriber.
I know there are a lot of Ant fans out there so that's what made doing this Reflecting Pool so exciting.
All of his albums are there. Dirk, Kings, Prince, Friend, Strip, Vive, Manners & Wonderful. PLUS Persuasion! PLUS the remastered bonus tracks, PLUS the Redux, PLUS the album of B-Sides.

That's just a few links. Go to the "archive" button to find all the reviews.
I will eventually be moving all the Listening Posts and Reflecting Pools to that site.
The bad news is the comments ( and that there's no "earlier post" link) but the good news is that I can host songs for as long as I am able.
In some cases, especially the Ant stuff, for a limited time, you can get stuff that would be really difficult, like Persuasion, or "Who's a Goofy Bunny, Then?".
So, I ask that, if you enjoyed The Listening Posts that you come to my blog and enter it in you RSS reader of choice. (I like Google Reader. And my email client.

Hope to see you there soon. (There are some comments places, so leave one.

Ta!

No comments: