Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'll be back

I haven't posted all that much in the last few days.
Busting my hump for Barack.
California made 1.7 million calls into the battleground states this past weekend.
Next nearest state was NY, with 215,000
Chicago is looking to California to GOTV (Get Out The Vote) from Saturday to Tuesday.
I will be helping the great Tiffany Massey and LaTanya Mangrum with their massive phone bank that has merged with the cooly named "30 Barack" from District 30.
We are expecting over 1000 phone callers to come through our doors over those days.
I promise to resurface at some point.
Please vote.
If you live in a battleground state or know someone who does please get them to vote for Barack.
I've called every election since 2004. I've never been wrong.
Barack will win.
I shudder to think of what the world will be like if he doesn't.

No comments: