Friday, September 14, 2007

You got the Touch! You got the Power!


Yeah, I couldn't fucking wait. You don't understand. I HAVE NO IPOD! My 60g photopod goes "sad Ipod" when the battery is EVEN SLIGHTLY low. I lost the teeny shuffle that someone gave me for working on their commercial last year (hey, Apple! What? You can't make it even smaller and easier to lose??) And, since my wife has a Nano I have been relegated to using her gum stick sized shuffle. Which sucks. And doesn't even work right. And has no space.
And I don't wanna switch to the death star. And I can't be sure that iphone updates won't relock unlocked phones (even though T-Mobile is the iphone choice in germany! Fuck, why not here T-Mobile!?!?! I mean, TMo is a GERMAN COMPANY! The phone was offered to you first here....ugh....)
So, I got the touch.
Freaking great. Small glitches.
The blacks are so black they almost seem negative. Have to watch on an angle. But, christ, what a big screen. So, not reason enough to return it.
BUT
Occaisionally when I am on the web and listening to music at the same time the music just.....stops.
This is not good. Makes me think I have a dud.
Gotta call apple.
No matter.
Freaking great ipod.

And the download feature from itunes???? Got a bunch of Danko Jones that I would ahve normally....um....looked for on blogs.
So, Steve Jobs, you may have found the answer to combating piracy.

But, shouldn't this be the commercial? I mean, it's music. It's video. it's The Touch. And when you get one, you "got the touch!"

3 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

Somehow, I am making it through life without an ipod. I feel so cave-womanish.

Allen Lulu said...

Get one! It will make you so happy. I love mine. LOVE IT, I tell you! I can't wait for the implantable EyePod.

Anonymous said...

I can't live without my iPod video - watching King of the Hill on the bus = priceless.