Saturday, July 12, 2008

Arte y Pico Award of Blogospherical excellence. Or Something.


One of my favorite blogs, Electronic Cerebrectomy, has seen fit to award me with the Arte Y Pico award. I don't know that means but I do know that Samurai Frog has been enjoying the Listening Posts and that makes me happy.
Do yourself a favor and check in on the doings at E.C. It's one of more interesting and fun slice of life/pop culture blogs I have read. Without the TMZ disgustingness.


The Bon Jovi Listening Post will continue, I promise. Still slogging through the mid-90s material. I WILL make it to the end. Then figure out who's next. Hint: It will NOT be Beck. I'm still feeling the Classic Rock. Might be a certain initialed band that really petered out on their last numeraled album. Or they wear a ton of makeup. Or they were honkin' on bobo recently......not sure.....

No comments: