Sunday, February 13, 2011

THe A-Z of your Life Meme

This is going around. I never do memes. I thought I would try one.

• A-Available/Single? No. I hated every moment I was.
• B-Best Friend? My partner. My wife. She's my best friend with benefits.
• C-Cake or Pie? The pie I like, chocolate cream, is really just pudding, so I'll go with cake. But it's pie.
• D-Drink Of Choice? Diet Pepsi. Coke can suck it.
• E-Essential Item You Use Everyday? My smartphone. Samsung Vibrant. Never not within 4 feet of me.
• F-Favorite Color? Used to be blue. Now it's red. Deep, blood red.
• G-Gummy Bears Or Worms? I'm a diabetic so I'd say worms. But fried, never alive. Blech.
• H-Hometown? Never felt at home til I moved to Los Angeles.
• I-Indulgence? Listening to and writing about music. Even though I don't think anyone is reading....
• K-Kids & Their Names? Elizabeth (LIzzie), Zoe (Zig Zag) & Zack (too young to have a nickname)
• L-Life Is Incomplete Without? Worrying about something and living in the fiction of the future.
• M-Marriage Date? February 14th. Valentine's Day. Was a great idea at the time. Now, we can't get a table on our day.
• N-Number Of Siblings? 1 but we don't speak anymore. His decision.
• O-Oranges Or Apples? Oranges are a mess. Apples can be dipped in peanut butter.
• P-Phobias/Fears? Heights, money and the future. Fuck I need help.
• Q-Favorite Quote? The more complex the mind the greater the need for the simplicity of play.
• R-Reason to Smile? My daughter doing ballet.
• S-Season? Spring. Fall. Not too hot, not too cold. I'm Goldilocks.
• T-Tag Three or Four People? I don't run anymore.
• U-Unknown Fact About Me? I'm not really that closed a book.
• V-Vegetable you don't like? Okra. Fucking veg deserves to be served in hell.
• W-Worst Habit? Killing free time with worry.
• X-X-rays You've Had? Everything. I should be dead.
• Y-Your Favorite Food? Chinese. Anything chinese.
• Z-Zodiac Sign? Gemini. We both are.

No comments: