Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hi there!

It's been awhile, no?
I've been crazy busy. And just haven't had the time.
Well, that's not true. The fact is, this blog basically got replaced by Facebook. And Spotify.
Since those two are linked, anyone can read and see what I'm listening to. So, that conversation got more personal and takes less work from me.
But, that doesn't mean I haven't been listening.
And, holy balls, there's some great stuff out there.

So, here's what I need to get to, and I will, I promise:

AWOLNation review
Fun. LP (With The Format & Steel Train!)
Japandroids review
Fang Island (review)
Foxy Shazam Doubleshot
Chickenfoot Doubleshot
You, Me & everyone We know (one off)
Whitesnake (Last record in the LP)
Adele Doubleshot
Weezer (That last piece of garbage)
The Gaslight Anthem (An LP)
"Dead Son Rising" by Gary Numan. to finish off that LP
The Dictators (Not sure exactly what to do here)
Redd Kross (a quartershot)
Britney Spears (a full LP!)
Crocodiles (a triple shot)
And a big Bruce Springsteen Reflecting Pool. (That one unnerves me. Can I be objective?)
And everything else I got in '11 and never got to.

But...when and how? Time is not my own lately.
I promise.


No comments: